Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sold Out.....

Just thoughts while on the train and people stare at each other.

Life can be nothing but ordinary when there are strangers staring you in face destined for destruction because they aren't familiar with the Savior who saved all men.... With unmerited favor... grace. Their souls crying out for you to speak to them, save them and lead them to eternal life. Yes, their souls cry out give us life. Give us free!!!!! Give us FREE!!!!! Freedom of condemnation. Let not your heart be trouble poor soul. I tell the soul back, let me offer you salvation...everlasting life. God has forgiven us at a cost of no price. And I know your wondering how does all this work? How can somebody just forgiven me when I can't get right? God gave his only Son to lay down your life. Soul wont you take the first step to having eternal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment