Thursday, December 30, 2010

#iprefer

The trend setting topic on twitter is #iprefer so I decided to share with you what I prefer

#iprefer us to wait on God than for us to wait on ourselves. We are His servants
#iprefer bed in breakfast on an remote island listening to the ocean & letting the sun be our time
#iprefer long walks on the beach with the moonlight glowing and the ocean unknowing when it will kiss my feet
#iprefer for you to love me right here & than to be half way around the world trying to prove that to me.
#iprefer to do the ordinary life with you, yes the American dream
#iprefer honesty you know the thing that forces you to tell the truth even when it hurts me
#iprefer us to wake up one morning call in sick, go to the airport & pick a destination
#iprefer to deny myself daily than to think that I could ever compare to my King!!!!!!!


What do you prefer?

No comments:

Post a Comment